Guest Arrival/Departure Policy
Check-in Time: 1400 Hours
Check-out Time: 1200 Noon
Late check-outs can be entertained on request and subject to availability only solely at the discretion of the hotel.
All guests are required to present an identity proof at the time of check in. Identify proof can be any government recognized document.
Extra bed will be charged extra based on the room type. Extra bed option is available in only selected category of rooms subject to a maximum of one extra bed per room.
Booking Guarantee Policy
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time or before check-in either by a credit card/cash payment or by a Travel Agency registered with the hotel. All major credit cards are accepted*.
Booking Cancellation Policy
Guests are required to cancel the reservations before 15 days to the planned date of arrival. If guest cancels reservation within 15 days to the date of arrival a one night charge will be deducted. No refunds will be done for reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the arrival date.
In case of a non- violation of the Cancellation Policy the guest will be refunded via cheque sent through courier services dispatched within 7 working days from the date of cancellation. Courier charges are to be borne by the guest.
Only two children are allowed to stay in the parent’s room without any additional charges provided both the children are under the age of 8 years. No Extra Bed is provided for any children.
Only one child of age between 8 and 12 years will be allowed to stay in the parent’s room without any additional charges. No Extra bed is provided for that child.
The Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
The Hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can denied to guests posing as a couple. Accommodation can also be denied to guests residing in the same city as the Hotel.
In order to assure a well planned and successful event; please review:
Deposit and Payments
In order to guarantee your date, a signed contract and a deposit of INR 15000/- would have to be made by the guest. This amount will be deducted in the final bill. We only accept cash for any events in Varuna Gardens.
The complete payment of Varuna Gardens (the property) must be made 3 days prior to the event.
The party must deposit a security fee of INR 5000/- which would be refunded after the event is over and the property is inspected for any damages. rooms subject to a maximum of one extra bed per room.
General Terms and Conditions:
Varuna Garden reserves the right to refuse a booking that is considered inappropriate or inconsistent with the reputation of the Banquets. Varuna Garden reserves the right to monitor all private functions to assure compliance with the Banquet policies and established laws.
All food and beverage of the event must be provided by the Banquet or any third party vendor or the guest vendor. The food and beverage must remain on the premises and should not be brought in the hotels public areas.
The banquet must be given the exact number on guests 1 week prior to the event this number may be changed 3 days prior to event.
In case there is an increase in the number of guests that turn up to the number of guest the banquet is booked for extra charge is applicable and the service will be at the discretion of the banquet as it is not responsible due to lack of information from guest party.
Liability: Varuna Garden will not be responsible for any missing or damaged material or merchandise, items or articles regardless of value, left on the banquet premises at any time. It is the guest responsibility to assume the liability for any such loss or damage.
Use of pins, nails, paint, screws and tapes are forbidden on the wall, floor, furniture or any part of the property. Varuna Gardens has the right to inspect all private functions the cost to repair any damage as a result of such action the responsible party will be charged.
Food & Beverage price increases: Prices are subject to market fluctuations and may change without any notice.
Rooms may be booked from Hotel Varuna which would be on the rack rate of the hotel any discounts applicable is at the sole discretion of the hotel. The Hotel and the banquet are separated entities.
The Hotel will only allow the guests for whom the rooms have been booked for. In case a third party guest vendor is appointed the vendor will have to meet with the property manger to discuss the working terms of the banquet. The vendor must abide by the house rules of the property.
The party must deposit the invitation card and the address proof of the guest party. The property will be rented for 24hrs 8 am to 8 am. No fireworks are allowed in the premises of the property. Loud Music should be reduced after 10pm. The car parking area will not be used for any purpose other than parking; no matting would be done in the area.
Website Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply basically for the viewing, use of this web site and its related websites.
This will include the use of the content and information and services offered by the website.
The use of this website mainly for reservations or as a payment gateway or for the purpose of a guide and the related links are strictly subject to the term and conditions laid by the Varuna Group of Hotels.
By visiting and using the website for reservation or any purpose you therefore agree to the terms and conditions laid down or in any case if you don’t agree with it, we strongly insist that you may discontinue the use of the website.
- The website www.varunahotels.com provides information about the hotels operated by the group and its associated companies, constituted under the laws of Republic of India. The website also has a tie up with a third party to facilitate online transaction for the purpose of reservations.
- The information content, pictures, videos and reviews on the website are solely for the use of the properties- Hotel Varuna, Varuna Garden, Hotel Varuna International thereby referred to as “Varuna Group of Hotels.” Any downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of any information from this website is strictly prohibited.
- The Site contains/ may contain trade and service marks and devices (including the words "Hotel Varuna, Varuna Gardens, Hotel Varuna International ", and other valuable trade or service marks owned/ franchised by“Varuna Group of Hotels” to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of “Varuna Group of Hotels.”
- The site contains information pictures and videos which are strictly for your personal use and not for commercial use. That is any information downloaded or printed shall be only for personal use.
- All the information on this website is not to be meant for any commercial purpose, public display, reproduction, compilation and transmission.
- All the information shall be used for lawful purposes only.
- The information provided on the website or any of its sub links are to be considered only for general information. All the information including rates, prices, availability, any product or service should not be considered to be completely accurate or error free and may be subject to any updates. All the Information as provided in this website is provided on "as is" basis and to the extent permitted by law, it is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. The user ‘YOU’ assumes all the responsibility or any risk in the use of the information on the website or any information from the sub link for the users use “Varuna Group of Hotels.” or its hotels do not warrant that any of the information on the website will be uninterrupted, timely and secure. The Varuna Group of hotels does not confirm the operation of the website in reference to its suspension or its uninterrupted or error free functioning. Varuna Group of Hotels may or may not continue or discontinue any part or product of the website without be answerable for any direct or indirect loss due to the result of such action.
- Varuna Group of Hotels ensures that all the content provided on the website are on an as is basis. The information is reliable, accurate while errors and omission may occur till the extent permitted by law. All Hotel property pictures on the website are a copyright of Varuna Group of Hotels. In any kind of instance related to the website or any of its sub links, Varuna Group of Hotels does not provide or have any warranties of any kind including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose. The Varuna Group of Hotels will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss due to any actions taken or any assumptions made the you on the information on the website or any of its sub links .You should consult professional opinion or inquire before relying or acting on the basis of the information.
- Varuna Group of Hotels may or may not add, remove, modify or make updates from time to time the content on the website, including these terms with or without informing any current, past or prospective user of the site.
- These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, .to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded. Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability “Varuna Group of Hotels” its managed hotels under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of “Varuna Group of Hotels.” or its managed hotels shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
- The information provided on the website are solely for the assistance of the user to provide the availability of travel related products and services which assist in making a legitimate reservation and for no other purpose. Your acceptance of being 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into a legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these conditions. With this the user agrees to be responsible for the use of the website including all limitations for all reservation made by you or on your account, whether authorized by you or not. Any reservations or services for which a fee is charged, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions of supply including without limitation payment of money due under such terms or conditions. The Site contains the charges of the products and services including special offers of the hotels managed by “Varuna Group of Hotels.” The terms and conditions for Reservations and booking are sited out on the website and the payment will be made in accordance to the payment procedure. There is no contract between you and the “Varuna Group of Hotels” unless “Varuna Group of Hotels” provides a confirmation via email, confirming the acceptance of your reservation, booking or an order and any contract as such shall abide the hotels reservation terms and conditions of booking. All the other terms and conditions relating to any products and services are to be found on the site. You agree that all details you provide to in reference to any services or product offered by “Varuna Group of Hotels” on the website will be correct and the credit card which you may use should be your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase. Varuna Group of Hotels reserves the right to obtain validation for your credit card details before providing you with any service.
- All persons making a booking using the online reservations of the site are required to produce an identity and an address proof including a copy of the credit card or debit card they have used for booking at the time of check in to ensure that the reservations is being used by the person it was intended for.
- All guests agree to abide by all terms and conditions of the Group for the use of any service, this also include the ‘House Rule’ of individual properties.
- Security: The use of Electronic Transmissions of data including the internet is public media and any use of such media is public and not private. The any information related to or generated from such is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information. Varuna Group of Hotels is not responsible, and cannot ensure the security and confidentiality of any information you have transmitted to the Group. Therefore any information you transmit to Varuna Group of Hotels is at your own risk. Varuna Group of Hotels will disclose any information pertaining to you regarding the use of the website including personal information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such actions would be for the security of our guests.
- This is an Indian website and is subject to the laws of Republic of India . and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
* Terms and Conditions Apply
Hotel Varuna House Rules
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take into consideration the following information:
there are any valuables, kindly carry the key to the room with
you as the Hotel Varuna does not keep a spare key hence ensuring that
your valuables are safely locked in the room.
hotel accommodation can be used only by the person registered at the
visits are not allowed. Please use our Lobby, Lounge and restaurant
for social events and chatting with your guests.
is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and
objects with unpleasant smell into any hotel area.
drying and ironing in the room is not allowed. Please use the hotel
cleaning service for this.
is not allowed in all hotel public closed areas.
and consuming food and drinks or ordering from external catering services
is not allowed in rooms or any other hotel areas for sanitary
or any other way of preparing food in the room is not allowed.
close the door when leaving the room. You do not need to return the
room key when leaving the Hotel. However, please return the room
card upon check-out.
case of loss of key, please immediately inform the reception.
case you wish to leave the Hotel later than planned, please inform the
reception by 10.00. Check out time at the latest 12.00 and staying in
the room after 12.00 will be extra charged.
do not create noise which could disturb other guests in the rooms, corridors
and public areas, especially in the period from 10.00 PM to 8.00 AM.
immediately inform the reception of any defects or faults in the room
or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
keep the equipment and furniture safe. We will be forced to charge you
any intentional damage caused during your stay.
to leaving the room, please check if you have closed the tap in the
do not enter the hotel public areas dressed inappropriately, e.g. in
your pyjamas, underwear, swimming suit, etc. Walking in any public area
of the hotel without footwear is not allowed.
note that you should be dressed appropriately during your visits
to our restaurants.
are allowed in Hotel room with prior announcement in the reservation
and additional supplement. It is forbidden to bring pets in restaurants.
You should keep them under the supervision during your stay.
inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for
your use during your stay at the hotel and you are kindly requested
not to take them out.
sign the bills for all hotel services personally.
complaints of individual, agency or contractual guests shall
be taken into account if they are submitted during the guest’s stay
at the Hotel. Complaints sent or submitted later shall not be accepted.
Hotel Provides air condition back up from 11 pm to 7 am.
hotel is not responsible for any loss of the guest’s personal